Shelley's Crittercare is Hiring!
We couldn’t be happier to continue to provide a much needed pet sitting service to our community, and we are looking for a few dedicated, compassionate, reliable part-time pet sitters to help with our busy schedule! This is a great opportunity for avid pet lovers who may also be retirees, or those wanting part-time work, or those just looking for a little supplemental income. Applicants must have reliable transportation, have a smart phone in order to access the Pet Sitting system, be able to manage large dogs up to 100 lbs on a leash, be able to tend to farm animals such as horses and goats, and be located within Conyers or Covington to assist with our coverage area. Any experience or working knowledge of animal behavior and first aid is a plus, And you must love animals! This position is part-time, and we offer flexible scheduling to work around other priorities. The position is designed as a Contract position, and will require a W9 be submitted once the position is accepted, and a 1099 will be issued to the contractor at the end of the year. Spend your day playing with and caring for some of the best pets in town! It’s hard to find a more rewarding job. So, if you yourself or someone you know has a great passion for pets and enjoys a flexible schedule and would be interested in joining our team, fill out the application below. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Walking dogs for exercise breaks.
- Letting pets out for regular bathroom breaks.
- Feeding, watering, cleaning bowls.
- Cleaning litter boxes, cages and other pet areas in the home.
- Playing with pets and keeping them company.
- Providing health care if necessary-administering medication to pets according to instructions (including insulin injections when needed)
- Occasional transporting of pets to a vet visit or groomer.
- Updating clients of pets activities, any behavioral or health issues and sending photos via text/email.
- Tending to horses/goats/chickens, etc by providing hay, feed and maintaining water tanks.
- Must have some open and flexible availability as pet sitting is 6AM to 9:30PM daily 365 days a year including all holidays.